What is the purpose of the program?
Much of the most important work in your organization gets done via projects. Personal and organizational success therefore rests, in large measure, on project success.
The problem is, projects don’t always succeed. Even superbly qualified project teams may find themselves shackled by scope creep, resource depletion, lack of teamwork, or unexpected shifts in project specs.
Strong project leaders steer their project teams clear of such obstacles. They skillfully interact with team members, as well as key stakeholders, to drive projects to their intended destinations, on time and within budget.
Participants apply Leading People for Successful Projects™ skills to:
- Ensure their projects enjoy solid support from key stakeholders.
- Build a strong project team.
- Map and shrewdly navigate the organizational landscape.
- Resolve conflict and effectively deal with entrenched, competitive, or adversarial stakeholders.
- Build bridges between technical and business people.
- Continually assess and improve project team performance.
- Effectively adjust to unexpected, but necessary shifts in project plans.
Who is the program for?
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- PMO Directors
- Sub-Project and Junior Project Managers
- Managers whose organization structure is projectized
What is in the program?
Leading People for Successful Projects™ is structured around Driving Project Success™—a model SMS developed specifically for project leaders.
How is the program structured?
- ORGANIZATIONAL “STREET SMARTS”
- STAGES OF NEGOTIATION
- CREATING AND SUSTAINING TEAMWORK
- APPLICATION PLANNING
Contact us to learn more