A Certifying Trainer is “authorized” to certify (accredit) Trainer Candidates - Step Five of the certification process, when the Trainer Candidate’s performance from the platform reaches the appropriate level of effectiveness.
Criteria | An SMS Certifying Trainer:
- Has experience in delivering programs in multiple venues.
- Has worked with other trainers, delivering SMS programs in co-training as well as coaching Trainer development.
- Is committed to spend the time necessary to work with an SMS Master Trainer to assist in the delivery of a formal SMS Trainer Seminar.
- Has in depth understanding of the 5-Step Certification Process.
For further information on how we can help your organization, please contact us.
Situation Management Systems provides on-site programs, consulting services, public workshops, and trainer certification options. Founded in 1976, we currently work with clients in 40 countries and in 15 languages.
An SMS “Master Trainer” is the only person authorized to conduct an SMS Trainer Seminar-Step Three of the SMS Trainer Certification Process. Participation in an SMS Trainer Seminar is REQUIRED for all Trainer Candidates in our certification process.
The Trainer Seminar is the cornerstone of our Trainer development process. It is conducted according to extremely rigorous standards and involves all upgrades to current versions of the SMS programs produced by SMS.
Criteria | An SMS Master Trainer
- Has extensive experience in delivering the program in multiple venues, for a wide variety of client organizations.
- Has worked with SMS Master Trainers to learn how to conduct an SMS Trainer Seminar and has co-trained the Trainer Seminar.
- Has intricate knowledge of Trainer materials: including all cases, exercises, and exhibits, video, audiotapes, CDs and all participant materials.
- Knows the Program's philosophy, nuances, options and constraints.
- Is familiar with the issues concerning Program marketing, customization and tailoring from the platform.
- Is highly skilled in providing feedback to other trainers and coaching to specific criteria.
Responsibilities | An SMS Master Trainer
- Is available and willing to mentor Trainer Candidates.
- Protects and advocates SMS's copyright and business interests.
- Keeps SMS fully informed concerning the status of all Trainer Candidates who are in development.
Call us for further information